Dr. Felipe Amaya is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon from the Universidad del Rosario-FUCS in Bogota, Observership form the University of Texas, South Western Medical Center, and Baylor University.
He is member of several scientific associations, such as the ““Sociedad Colombiana de Cirugía Plástica” (Colombian Association of Plastic Surgery – Board Certified), the “Federación Ibero Latino Americana de Plastic Surgery” (Latin American Ibero Federation of Plastic Surgery), and the International Confederation of Plastic Surgery Societies.
Dr. Amaya has more than 12 years of experience and more than 5,000 satisfied patients. His Institute is located in Bogota, Colombia. He practices privately with an average of 50 surgical procedures per month, assisting patients from all over the world who look for him for “Mommy Makeover”, nose surgery, and his outstanding and unique rejuvenation technique.
• Universidad del Rosario, Colombia, MD
• Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá, Internship
• Universidad del Rosario–FUCS, Plastic Surgery
• University of Texas South Western Medical Center, Observership
• Baylor University, Texas, Observership
• “Sociedad Colombiana de Cirugía Plástica” (Colombian Association of Plastic Surgery) (Board Certified)
• “Federación Ibero Latino Americana de Cirugía Plástica” (Latin American Ibero Federation of Plastic Surgery)
• International Confederation of Plastic Surgery Societies