The buttocks are an area that not only refers to the buttock, but to the lateral part of the chain and that is fundamental to achieve an attractive and sculptural body.
They should not be too small or too big, but they should ensure that the body has beautiful curves that achieve complete harmony.
WHAT AREAS WE TREAT?
Cada paciente tiene un problema particular en sus glúteos y unas expectativas diferentes en cuanto a la forma y el tamaño. Los problemas más frecuentes son:
Each patient has a particular problem in their buttocks and different expectations regarding shape and size. The most frequent problems are:
- Glute with very little projection: It refers to a very flat buttock
- Depressed trochanteric pits: refers to depressed areas of the hip that interrupt the normal curvature of a body with curves
- Celulitis and depressed areas: multiple sinkings and retractions of the skin of the buttocks
- Retraction of the lower pole: refers to a flattening of the lower portion of the buttock that always happens over the years and that forms a depression in that area.
With our gluteal lipoinjection technique we not only increase its projection but we also improve the shape of the hips for a body with some beautiful curves.
WHAT TECHNIQUES DO WE USE FOR THESE SURPRISING RESULTS?
There are only two ways to improve the shape and increase the projection of the glutes. Other ways of doing it with biopolymers or other materials are dangerous to health and cause many problems:
- Liposuction of buttocks: by means of the new technique of filtering the fat obtained in Liposculpture, the projection of the buttocks and hips increases, making the injected volume survive a greater percentage, thus achieving remarkable and lasting results. By correcting the shape of the hip, the body gets pronounced and attractive curves.
- Silicone gluteal implants: The old prostheses that produced a round and artificial shape have been left behind; the increase through silicone implants achieves a harmonious and natural result depending on an adequate selection of the patient and a moderate size of the prosthesis. It is recommended only in very specific cases.
WHY DO OUR BODIES REMAIN WITH SO MANY CURVES?
We strive not only to improve the buttocks, but also the depressed area of the hip, which is very frequent and interrupts the normal curvature of the silhouette. Once we get back its volume, the body looks sexy and curvilinear.
HOW MUCH THE RECOVERY?
Your recovery to return to work activities takes about a week when lipoinjection is done and 15 days when buttock implants are used.
HOW LONG DO THE PATIENTS WHO VISIT US FROM OUTSIDE BEGIN?
It is recommended that patients traveling from abroad arrive two days before the procedure for adequate preparation.
WHEN ARE THE RESULTS OBTAINED?
From the first moment the change is appreciated, but only until completing three months the final result is achieved.
WHAT CARE IS NECESSARY AFTER SURGERY?
It is important not to support the buttocks for 15 days and suspend exercise for a month.