Our wide experience assisting patients from all around the world has allowed that in the Felipe Amaya Institute your trip and dream of looking more beautiful is very easy.
You only have to send us your pictures/photos through on-line consultation on our website or to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send a detailed response on the best technique for your case, the benefits of the procedure, the period of recovery, and the full costs of your trip.
Our Patient Coordinator, who speaks both English and Spanish will provide advice during the entire process. Once in Colombia, a member of our staff will pick you up at the airport and take you to our accommodation or hotel, so you are with someone at all times..
Upon your arrival at the airport, a person from our team will be waiting for you with your name on a banner and will take you our Get Well ® Recovery Suites or the accommodation you have chosen, so that you feel accompanied and safe from the first moment of your arrival in Bogotá.
Once in the city, you will be accompanied to an appointment with Dr. Felipe Amaya and his anesthesiologist for a personal evaluation and to resolve the latest concerns about your surgery.
Via telephone or email, our assistants in Spanish, English or French, coordinate all the surgery, lodging and transportation programs within the city.
Air tickets are reserved by patients because the costs abroad are much lower than those obtained in Colombia.
– The days before the procedure, you will meet with Dr. Amaya and his anesthesiologist to review all your medical history and to discuss the surgery plan again. On that day pre-operative photographs will be taken, in which you must wear black underwear and all authorization documents and checklists will be signed.
– The day of your surgery, you must attend without valuable items, with comfortable clothes such as pajamas or sweatshirts and warm socks. For breast and face surgery, it is important to use a sweater or shirt with a front zipper for an easier posture. Remember not to use makeup, or creams and your nails without nail polish .
– Your arrival at the clinic should be 40 minutes before the scheduled time for your surgery, Dr. Amaya handles a high volume of surgeries, so we recommend you to be very punctual.
– Upon arrival you will be attended by one of our representatives, who will help you with the registration to be able to enter the surgery room and preparation area, so you will be comfortable from the first moment.
– If you come for an AmyaPeel® you will go to our rejuvenation unit where a nurse will prepare you to start the procedure.
– Our nurses, assistants, circulars and instructors are the fundamental link between you and your family and the people responsible for your care. This team is responsible for administering medications, assisting procedures, taking your vital signs, maintaining your personal hygiene, providing help in your diet, guaranteeing your daily care and providing you with the maximum comfort during your stay.
Product of the passion of Dr. Amaya for the design and Inspired by the glamor of the pharmacies of the end of the 19th century, but with an avant-garde and contemporary trend, we create luxurious rooms that offer an atmosphere of comfort and elegance, with the comforts of a hotel, but with all the facilities for a speedy recovery.
Our GET WELL® RECOVERY SUITES, have a superior design and comfort, which facilitate the recovery process of our patients.
Many local patients stay with us, to get away from their daily environment and recover away from their family, to get adequate rest and to be able to comply with postoperative recommendations.
We are located in one of the most exclusive areas of the city, near the restaurants, shops and architecture of one of the best areas of Bogotá. We are very close to the Felipe Amaya Institute for Plastic Surgery, and a few blocks from the new financial area and the charming neighborhood of Usaquén that is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the city, with its bohemian atmosphere, full of cafes and sophisticated restaurant
The company Multiviajes www.multiviajesltda.com organizes guided tours to the most attractive sites inside and outside the city, offering visits to the colonial neighborhood of La Candelaria, with its outstanding architecture, churches, and museums full of history. The Gold Museum stands out as unique in its type.
Also, you can visit exclusive shopping centers in the best areas of the city, or handcrafts stores and jewelries with emeralds sold and known as the best in the world.
We recommend visiting the Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá, outside the city: a magnificent work between nature and engineering.